Let’s check what are the biggest advantages and disadvantages of Olmstead, and by the way, let’s also see if lending in this company is safe.
Find me a payday loan for bad credit
Advantages and disadvantages of an Olmstead moment
Like every loan institution, Olmstead also has its advantages and disadvantages. When analyzing the offer of this brand, we, therefore, paid attention mainly to elements important from the point of view of the future borrower, such as, for example, the amount of the loan, the costs of the commitment or general requirements in relation to the borrowers. Comparing the offer of this lender with other offers available on the market, we tried to assess what is Kuka’s strength and what elements still need improvement. Here are the effects of our analysis:
Advantages of a fast in Olmstead
- High amount of the first minute – a new Olmstead client can borrow up to PLN 3,000.
- High limit for existing customers – the maximum loan amount for regular customers amounts to PLN 10,000.
- A free minute for people lending for the first time – a new client gives only as much as he lends – no additional fees!
- Quick loan decision – money can reach the customer’s account on the same day.
- Short registration form – the registration form (which is also part of the loan application) contains only questions about the basic personal data of the client.
- No need to confirm income – in the case of a refund in Olmstead, you do not have to provide any certificates from the employer.
- The possibility of extending the loan – a loan can extend both a new and a regular customer.
- High maximum age of the client – people in the age of 75 may apply for a break in Olmstead.
Disadvantages of a moment in Olmstead
- One form of cash withdrawal – the payment is paid only by transfer to the customer’s account.
- One form of identity confirmation – customer verification takes place only on the basis of a bank transfer.
- Control in several debtors’ databases – Olmstead checks such registers as BIK, KRD or ERIF.
- The client’s high minimum age – Olmstead grants loans to people over 20 years of age.
- Short loan period – a payday in Olmstead can be drawn for a maximum of 30 days.
The opinion of the Larry about Olmstead
Kuka’s offer is an interesting offer both for people who have never used the brand’s services before, as well as for those who return to it for another loan. The new client has a chance to borrow money for free, and to reach for a high amount of up to PLN 10,000. Formalities in Olmstead have been kept to a minimum, and money can often be picked up on the same day.
It would seem, therefore, that Olmstead has everything a modern client of a loan company needs. On our part, however, we would extend the lending period a bit, for example up to 60 days, and also introduced the ability to identify the customer without the need to transfer a penny. Customers would certainly be happy with such changes.